The corporate office and Development processes include but are not limited to:
- Assist with coordination of annual convention from researching venues and pricing items to seeing that the event runs smoothly and efficiently
- Maintain reception area and meet and greet all guests and visitors in a professional, friendly manner
- Set up initial call with new franchise sales prospects
- Provide logistical and travel support for candidates
- Set up conference room to ensure all material and equipment is ready for monthly sales presentations
- Create U.S. franchise territories using demographic information and Microsoft MapPoint
- Work collaboratively with the Operations Coordinator during monthly training week
- Back up Call Center Operators as needed
- Assemble training manuals
- Work on special projects as needed
Organized with attention to detail
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Proficient with Microsoft Office
Advanced Excel skills required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $17 /hour (based on experience)
Oasis Senior Advisors
A career with Oasis Senior Advisors is a great opportunity for you to become part of an exciting and growing business. At Oasis our mission is focused on helping seniors and their families.
Oasis Senior Advisors is a fast-growing company with over seventy-five independently owned franchise locations. We are nationwide and anticipate adding two new franchise locations each month. We are committed to our franchise owners and vested in their growth. Our corporate office location is in beautiful Southwest Florida, in the city of Bonita Springs.
Franchisees are the exclusive employer of their employees and as such are solely responsible for all employment-related matters in their market.
Company Website: www.oasissenioradvisors.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)