Oasis Transitions assists hospital teams to improve their patient Length of Stay (LOS), and readmission rate outcomes. We enable the hospital to offer enhanced support to their patients as they transition from the hospital back into the community. By integrating our services into the discharge planning process, we further educate and support the patient and their family in navigating through the care plan.
Oasis Transitions (OT) Local Advisor Job Responsibilities:
Accomplishes goals by working closely with the discharge team, participating in patient rounds, introducing our support to patients, coordinating OT resources, documenting actions and ensuring the family is supported as they transition from the hospital back to the community. Develops and maintains relationships with local partners who provide services as part of the patient’s immediate and long-term transition plan.
OT Local Advisor Job Duties:
- Functions as the client/client family’s local representative of OT. Meet new clients by participating in rounds with clinical team.
- Understands clients' requirements and recommendations of the clinical team.
- Educate client / family on OT process and support
- Conduct initial intake interviews with patient and family; understand the plan created by the clinical team.
- Enter client info into Oasis IQ and introduce patient/patient family to OT Central Advisors for consultation
- Lead OT Central Advisor team, to include short daily tag ups to identify and resolve issues, roadblocks, challenges and feedback.
- Communicates clients' progress by conducting weekly interdisciplinary meetings communicating updates, results and obstacles to team and family; identifying roadblocks and presenting options
- Identify and develop/maintain relationships with local services (including hospital designated ACO) that offer suitable options for clients care plans; As the Local Advisor, educate Central Advisors on associated partners/services.
- Improves results by studying, evaluating, and suggesting processes improvements.
- Meets budget by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing results data and trends; compiling statistics.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
OSA Local Advisor Skills and Qualifications:
5+ years experience working in senior care industry; Understanding HIPAA Compliance; Certified Senior Advisor (CSA) is a plus.
Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information, Decision Making, Research Skills, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, People Skills, Resolving Conflict, People Management, Integrity, Connecting with Seniors, Comfortable with technology/learning new applications.
Attributes include: Agile, Nimble, Focused, Energetic, Processed oriented, Collaborative
Oasis Senior Advisors
A career with Oasis Senior Advisors is a great opportunity for you to become part of an exciting and growing business. At Oasis our mission is focused on helping seniors and their families.
Oasis Senior Advisors is a fast-growing company with over seventy-five independently owned franchise locations. We are nationwide and anticipate adding two new franchise locations each month. We are committed to our franchise owners and vested in their growth. Our corporate office location is in beautiful Southwest Florida, in the city of Bonita Springs.
Franchisees are the exclusive employer of their employees and as such are solely responsible for all employment-related matters in their market.
Company Website: www.oasissenioradvisors.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)